Position Summary: The Neighborhood Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the execution of all marketing and catering sales activities. This includes all neighborhood marketing engagements, events, fundraiser and community outreach as well as the development and execution of the catering sales channel. This position requires a significant level of responsibility and ownership. As the NMC you will partner with the General Manager, Business Development Manager and Marketing Coordinator to create a targeted game plan for increasing restaurant sales. This involves follow up and relationship building with existing customers as well as obtaining new customers through outside marketing, cold calling and office tasting.
· Manage and grow the existing Roti customer base by creating a great experience for each customer
· Build sales through excellent account management, establishing strong relationships, and by being an enthusiastic advocate of Roti.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the Roti concept including understanding the menu, suggestive selling and ability to meet the client needs
· Responsible for the sales cycle: Including some prospecting, qualifying opportunities, developing relationships and a pipeline of solid business opportunities, presenting the product offering and proposals, coordinating the sales process both in and out of the bakery-cafe, closing and follow-up of the sale
· Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Customer-oriented personality. Must possess the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Able to build relationships with local businesses, community organizations, residents, special event groups, weddings, civic organizations, etc. to promote special events.
· Hourly wage (suggested $11.00 per hour)
· Tips per our Standard Program
· 15% of 1st Order for New Customer
· 10% of Special Events and School Lunches
· Expenses paid for marketing efforts including mileage
· General Manager
TITLE: NEIGHBORHOOD MARKETING coodinator REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
Posted on Apr, 15
by Lisa Gilbert filed under