New Balance Schaumburg looking to hire full and part time positions
New Balance Chicago - Schaumburg is looking to hire Full & Part-time fit specialists, available Monday through Saturday. We are a family-owned business with four locations in the Chicagoland area. We pride ourselves in great customer service and being involved in our communities.
Are you right for New Balance Chicago?
You might be right for us if you have the following skills:
· Good Communication Skills and a Desire to Help People – Our customers are the heart of our business! Because of this, we strive to provide great service by evaluating their needs and conveying what products would best help them.
· Friendly and Patient – We smile and greet customers as soon as they walk in the door, and often spend a good amount of time working to find the perfect fit. Fit specialists should be comfortable initiating conversation and be polite even to challenging customers.
· Calm Under Pressure and an Ability to Multi-Task – On most days fit specialists help multiple customers at once, while keeping the sales floor and back room organized.
· Team Player – We work together to accomplish the same task.
· Motivated – There are always things to be done in the store. An ideal fit specialist takes initiative to get them done.
· Willing to Learn – With over 200 kinds of shoes and apparel that is ever changing, we keep updated on the newest technology and styles.
· Saturday Availability – As a retail store, weekends are our busiest time! Fit specialists are expected to work Saturdays.
· Prior retail experience
If you fit these criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please include your work availability with your resume, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Apr, 15
by Lisa Gilbert filed under