This past Thursday's Manufacturer's Summit was fantastic! It was a very productive vent which went in depth on ways we can be proactive and creative with training, recruitment, and marketing. We were fortuante enough to hear from 6 wonderful speakers, all from different companies.
- Dr. Ken Ender, President - Harper College
- David Seckman, Presdient/CEO - Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA)
- Aaron Wiegel, President - Wiegel Tool Works, Inc.
- Jim Carr, President - Carr Machine & Tool, Inc.
- Julie Poulos, Vice President - Red Caffeine Marketing + Technology
- Elena valentine, CEO/Co Founder - Skill Scout, Inc.
In case you weren't able to attend, below are the PowerPoint presentation which cover some of the content from the Summit.
Mark your calendars for the next Summit, June 16!
Posted on Feb, 15
by Mark Czarny filed under