How You Can Help Hurricane Harvey Victims
Dear SBA members,
The SBA has received an amazing outreach from the membership for information on how our members can give back to the victims of hurricane Harvey. We have been touched by the concern and wanted to make sure that everyone knew how they can help. There are many great charities and organizations that are organizing rescue and relief efforts.
- You can donate Red Cross and their relief efforts by visiting redcross.org or by texting “Harvey” to 90999.
- Global Giving Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund has set a $2 Million dollar donation goal. You can help reach this goal by visiting globalgiving.org.
- United Way Houston Chapter is accepting donations at unitedwayhouston.org/flood/flood-donation/.
- Donate to the SPCA of Texas to help them coordinate pet evacuations at spca.org/give.
- GOFUNDME is grouping Harvey related causes at gofundme.com/hurricaneharvey.
- The Salvation Army is collecting donations at salarmychicago.org, by telephone at (800)752-2769, or by texting “STORM” to 51555.
- Jewish Federation Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund at juf.org/HurricaneHarvey.
Hurricane Harvey is one of the worst weather events in American history. We encourage everyone to help in any way they can.
Posted on Sep, 01
by Brittany Street filed under