American Society of Anesthesiologists is Now Hiring IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
The American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA®) is a medical association, which serves a continuously growing membership of more than 52,000 physician anesthesiologists and medical students. To serve the needs of those members, we’ve been adding staff at an unprecedented pace the last four years. As we will soon eclipse 150 staff members, we’ve recently relocated to a new headquarters building in Schaumburg, Illinois – just a short distance from the shopping complex centered around the Woodfield Mall.
Manages IT projects through the entire implementation cycle from concept to deployment. Provides Information Technology solutions in support of ASA IT strategies. Serves as the project manager in overseeing entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for new and enhanced business systems. Part of the job responsibility will be to fulfill business analysis functions including the gathering and documentation of business requirements. Develop UI mockups and designs as needed. Manage the development and implementation of system documentation and system training for staff as well. Occasionally will also need to provide operational IT support.
· Provide technical project management services to various ASA’s business areas, managing the entire lifecycle of the project from Definition to Deployment.
· Manage technology projects that integrate business processes with internet, database and information systems (internal and external); web-based, cloud and client-server.
· Manage technology projects within project budget, scope, and timelines while adhering to the business and technical requirements. Also responsible for the ultimate quality of the technical solution along with the rest of the project team.
· Provide cost-effective te chnical solutions that can be applied to ASA’s business processes to improve efficiencies, add value to appropriate functional areas, contribute to the financial health of the organization and provide better products and services to ASA’s Membership and other external stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Management of Information Systems required.
· PMP certification a plus.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in managing projects through Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Minimum 5 years of technical project management experience with Enterprise-wide business systems implementation.
· Must have worked with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
· Experience leading inter-departmental projects.
· Must have the ability to work collaboratively to achieve organizational and team goals/results.
· Experience working with ASP.net, C#, MS SQL Server, and ERP or AMS systems is preferred.
· Experience as a business analyst or business systems analyst is required.
· Experience in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project is required.
· Experience in SharePoint and Microsoft Visio is preferred.
· Report writing experience is preferred- SSRS, Cognos, Business Objects or other tools.
Please follow the link to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10822611
Posted on Sep, 23
by Jess Richard filed under